Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ihcpl:#76: sound effects: "simply the best sounds"

I also enjoyed using "simply the best sounds." It gave some wonderful sound effects. I went into MDI sounds: Movie Midi files:ghostbusters. I love the music and effects from that movie. I also got into the bugs bunny : you've got troubles mac sound. I went into commercials MP3. I picked one of my favorite commericals: the taco bell "yo quiero taco bell" sound clip. From the WAV files, I picked bugs bunny again. I picked the cartoon "bunny-troubles." It brought back many memories. I also went into Sun audio and picked "transportation sound effects." I listened to the "horn" sound effect and the "police siren" effects. They were both very authentic. I can see how these aids would be very helpful if you were blogging and needed sounds added.

No comments: