Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pets: #71: finding a pet

I took the PetPicker Quiz quiz twice. The first time, it told me my ideal pet was a bird. The second time, it told me that my ideal pet was a dog. I have three cats, so I think something went wrong. But it was fun. I then went into Petfinder. There were two animals on it looking for a home. They were part of the "Happy tails" section of the site. Olive was looking for a home in Reno, Nevada. She was a medium adult female cat. She was darling. I hope she found a home. The other pet was a dog, Grover. His rescuers and new owners changed his name to Denali. They were from North Richland Hills in Dallas. That was a happy story. The other site, Pet Harbor was a wonderful site that could help you find a lost pet. Jeff was looking for his cat, Robin. I hope he found her. This site sends postcards to the area where the pet has been lost. They track them by zipcode. They also benefit animals to be adopted, they help the public to adopt the pets, and they help the animal shelters to get them together. This is a wonderful site also. These were very interesting to visit.

No comments: