Thursday, March 19, 2009

ihcpl #56: To tweet or not to tweet: twitter

I went to the Internet Explorer website in tweeter. It is the one I was most comfortable with. I explorer "results for our coupon experience." I learned that using the online store only 9.5% of people used the coupon, and that 34% of people that used the coupon were from outside of the U.S. I found that interesting. I also looked at "celebrity tweet." I found people like John McCain, Sarah Palin, Martha Stewart, and various other celebrities on it. I guess that if you wanted to keep up with what they were doing, this would be a good thing. Withe "tweeter in plain English," you could keep up with what friends and family were and find out the little things were doing that you would find interesting. I don't think that I would use the "tweeter" because I am not a blog person, but if you were, it would be a good thing. You could keep up with subjects and people all at the same time. It's a matter of personal tast.

No comments: