Monday, March 9, 2009

ihcpl #50: Potluck: Global Nation

I planned a trip to New York City for my husband mainly using Tripbase.com. We would be departing on May 8, 2009 and returning on May 14, 2009. Our cost per day for our hotel would be $258.00 and our flight would be $250.00. Our total cost for 6 days per person would be $2074.00. I didn't find any cheaper flights that were much cheaper on Orbiz or view trip finder. We would be seeing the statue of liberty, the United Nations, the World Trade Center, and the Bronx Zoo. We would also try to visit the Museum of the City of New York in Manhattan. If we had time, I would like for us to go on the Niagra Falls Day trip. It takes 14 hours. A few restaurants we could eat at would be Katz's Deli, Carmines or Original Vincents. I did look at Simpatigo and 43.places.com. 43 places.com had more information than Simpatigo. All in all, I think we would have a great trip!

No comments: